Coarse non-slip tape of 3M™ highest quality
The 3M™ Safety Walk™ Tape Coarse consists of a heavy abrasive grain through a tough durable plastic attached to a form-retaining plastic backing. This non-slip tape is resistant to dirt, grease and oil.
This durable construction provides additional slip resistance in extreme conditions and the open abrasive pattern prevents clogging with oil or mud.
- Suitable for use on equipment for agriculture and forestry, road construction, civil engineering, trucks, tractors, utility vehicles, cranes and construction sites.
- Can be painted without losing its abrasive properties
- Extra large abrasive particles prevent clogging in muddy or oily conditions.
- Plastic foil
- Very strong adhesive
3M™ Safety Walk™ 700 Series
3M™ Safety Walk™ Coarse Grit - 700 Series, the anti-slip tape for use in extreme conditions. Available in various widths x 18.3 m¹ (full roll). 3M's coarse non-slip tape is particularly effective on concrete (painted or primed), robust tiles, metal and porous surfaces that have been primed.
Coarse grit anti-slip tape, 700 series, in a nutshell
- Extra large abrasive mineral particles provide a stable slip resistant surface, even in the presence of water or oil.
- The open abrasive pattern prevents clogging and reduces cleaning time.
- For areas with extremely heavy traffic.
- The high quality adhesive provides excellent bonding to most surfaces.
Digital folder 3M™ Safety Walk tapes
3M™ Safety Walk Anti-Slip Tapes Application Guide
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.